The GXW4216/24/32/48 is a next generation high performance high-density analog VoIP gateway that is fully compliant with SIP standard and interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market. It features multiple FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionalities, easy provisioning, flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and strong performance in handling high volume voice calls. The GXW42XX series gateway offers small and medium businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones, Fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
- GXW4216/24/32 x RJ11 FXS ports plus & 1/1/2 x 50 pin Telco connectors
- GXW4248: 2 50 pin Telco connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128x32 graphic display with support for multiple languages
- 4 SIP Server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- GXW42xx and GXW40xx Comparison Chart
- 2 Year Warranty